Our principal theme is the synergy between mechanical, electronic, RFID and IIoT technologies for industrial applications in the highly technological manufacturing industry driven by new technology, innovation and global demand. The research activities within IMaR range from the development and integration of mechatronic and embedded systems, sensors, automation, instrumentation and Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) to developing complete software solutions for intelligent systems.
The IMaR Technology Gateway provides:
- Technology solutions for the close-to-market needs of Irish industry;
- An open access point providing technology expertise which is industry relevant;
- A portal to wider expertise on a national level through the Technology Gateway Network.
The Enterprise Ireland Technology Gateway Programme is run in partnership with Technological Universities and Institutes of Technology across Ireland – successfully delivering expertise and solutions for industrial partners in a time scale that industry expects.
WORKING WITH US:
- 17 SPECIALIST GATEWAYS
- Leverage the expertise of over 300 industry-focused researchers with specialist equipment and facilities.
- KEY TECHNOLOGY AREAS
- Expertise across polymers, photonics, biotech, pharmaceuticals, mechatronics, embedded solutions and wireless services.
- NEAR-TO-MARKET INNOVATION
- Access R&D solutions to develop new products or services, or optimisation of a process, for business and industry.
- GREAT SUPPORT FOR SMES
- We can offer support on projects of all sizes to all types of company (startups, HPSUs, SMEs, large indigenous, multinationals, etc.).
- AN EXCELLENT TRACK RECORD
- Since 2013, over 3,500 Irish companies have used the Technology Gateway Network, completing more than 5,000 innovation projects.
- INNOVATION SUPPORTS
- Benefit from financial supports from Enterprise Ireland such as the Innovation Voucher scheme, Innovation Partnerships and the Agile Innovation Fund.