We currently have an opening for an experienced Software Engineer to join the IMaR team.
Candidates must demonstrate the following:
- Strong software design and development skills.
- Familiarity with current developments in the area of software development.
- Database management and SQL
- Web development including server and client side scripting (PhP, ASP.Net ,
JavaAcript HTML5 etc)
- Object Orientated development (Java, C# , C++ etc)
- Ability to exercise a degree of innovation and creative problem solving.
- Experience with software development life cycle
- Good organizational skills,
- An ability to manage resources
The following skills would be desirable:
- Familiarity with the academic research and industrial environments and willingness to contribute to the group as a whole to develop this and other projects.
- Self-motivated, reliable and hard-working
- Experience of development frameworks
- Experience working on sensor technology
Informal enquiries ONLY may be addressed to Dr. Ultan Mc Carthy
Closing date for applications is the 12.00 noon on Friday 18th July 2014