We currently have an opening for an experienced Hardware/Electronic Engineer to join the IMaR team.
Candidates must demonstrate the following:
- Experience with Hardware Design, CAD packages & 3D Printing packages (stl)
- Experience with electronics; analogue, digital, embedded etc.
- Working knowledge of manufacturing processes & instrumentation.
- Good organizational skills,
- An ability to manage resources
- The working knowledge of PCB layout and schematic capture packages
The following skills would be desirable:
- Familiarity with mechanical system design and materials technology
- Familiarity with the academic research and industrial environments and willingness to contribute to the group as a whole to develop this and other projects.
- Self-motivated, reliable and hard-working.
Informal enquiries ONLY may be addressed to Dr. Ultan Mc Carthy
Closing date for applications is the 12.00 noon on Tuesday 22nd July 2014