The IMaR Gateway is one of 15 centres of R&D excellence working with industry. The Technology Gateway Network is run by Enterprise Ireland in partnership with Institutes of Technology – successfully delivering expertise and solutions for industrial partners in a time scale that industry expects.
WORKING WITH US:
- 15 SPECIALIST GATEWAYS
- Leverage the expertise of over 300 industry-focused researchers with specialist equipment and facilities in Institutes of Technology.
- KEY TECHNOLOGY AREAS
- Expertise across polymers, photonics, biotech, pharmaceuticals, mechatronics, embedded solutions and wireless services.
- NEAR-TO-MARKET INNOVATION
- Access R&D solutions to develop new products or services, or optimisation of a process, for business and industry.
- GREAT SUPPORT FOR SMES
- We can offer support on projects of all sizes to all types of company (startups, HPSUs, SMEs, large indigenous, multinationals, etc.).
- AN EXCELLENT TRACK RECORD
- Since 2008, over 600 Irish companies have used the Technology Gateway Network, completing more than 1,500 innovation projects.
- INNOVATION SUPPORTS
- Benefit from financial supports from Enterprise Ireland such as the Innovation Voucher scheme and Innovation Partnerships.