- new product/process development;
- new business model development;
- new service delivery and customer interface;
- new service development;
- tailored training in innovation management;
- innovation/technology audit.
Enterprise Ireland has opened the first call for Innovation Voucher applications of 2017 yesterday and the call closes on Wednesday 1st February at 3pm. The innovation voucher programme was developed to assist Irish companies with their Research, Development and Innovation needs. Innovation vouchers are worth E5,000 each, are available to assist any registered limited company and can be redeemed at any state research provider. Innovation Vouchers can be used for any kind of innovation or knowledge transfer projects such as: